Vacancy – Website/Data/Social Media Administrator
A firm located in the Lekki-Ajah axis of Lagos state with interests in maritime ,oil and gas ; cutting across research, publication, advocacy, training and seminars is looking at recruiting an outstanding data/web / social media administrator.
The person will be responsible for administering (gathering, organising, querying, updating, editing and securing) the organisation’s database, ensuring routine website updates, redesigning and editing. This person will also be responsible for administering the firm’s active social media engagement across the various business heads. He or she will actively track and gather content that fit into the company’s vision/objectives and routinely deploy same across the company’s various communication platforms – social-media (E-mails, twitter, Facebook, linkedin, instagram), the individual should be conversant with general social economic and socio political issues.
- Actively deploy content across the various media platforms with the aim of generating massive readership/followership and meeting clear targets.
- Actively source, organize, update, query, disaggregate and edit data.
- Secure and protect data from loss/theft.
- Active involvement in the mail delivery process and implementation of the data/dispatch policy.
- Active social media engagement.
- Liaising with and keeping a schedule of key domain contacts for renewals, requests and trouble shooting.
- Familiarization with the business scope and demands of the various business heads.
- Support for data related registration service.
- Provide support for social media campaign
The candidate must have a minimum of a 2nd class (Upper Division) from a reputable university in any of the following disciplines: Data/ Information system, Communications, He/she must have an excellent command of written and spoken English. He or she must be social media savvy, with excellent marketing skills. The candidate must be a data enthusiast, meticulous and be able to pay attention to details. Demonstrated experience in a similar role is key to the application. Applicant should not exceed the age of 26yrs at the time of applying. Residence within the Lagos, Lekki-Ajah axis may be an advantage.
Resumes and applications should be sent to email@example.com on or before December 5th, 2017